At First Capital Corporation (“FCC”) protecting the privacy of customer information is one of our most fundamental responsibilities. This summarizes our policy regarding the confidentiality and disclosure of customer information. We do not sell Nonpublic Personal Information to anyone and only share such information with others as stated below.
Confidentiality and Security Procedures
The Information We Collect
We may collect Nonpublic Personal Information about you from the following sources:
- Your account opening documentation, applications, or other forms (e.g., name, address, phone number, social security number, assets, income, and date of birth);
- Your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others;
- Information for special services such as direct deposit or transfers of limited partnership interests.
The Information We Disclose
We may disclose your Nonpublic Personal Information, as described below, to an Affiliated Third Party. We may also disclose the above information to Non-affiliated Third Parties to assist them in servicing your account with us; to your accountant, attorney, personal financial advisor, broker dealer or others with your permission; to securities regulators or taxing bodies upon request; to others pursuant to subpoena; or otherwise permitted by law. Even if your account becomes inactive or you are no longer a customer, we will continue to adhere to the privacy policies and practices.
- Nonpublic Personal Information is personally identifiable financial information that a customer provides to a financial institution; results from a transaction with the customer; or is otherwise obtained by the financial institution. For example, nonpublic personal information includes information regarding your account value and investment history.
- An Affiliated Third Party is any company related or affiliated by common ownership, or affiliated by corporate control or common corporate control, with another company.
- A Non-Affiliated Third Party is an entity that is not part of our corporate family.
This policy applies to First Capital Corporation, FCC Asset Management, Inc., Assisted Housing Advisors, LLC and all of their affiliated partnerships including, but not limited to, First Capital Financial Group and First Capital Housing Partners I through LII. We reserve the right to modify or change this policy at any time subject to notifying you in advance of any changes that may affect your rights under this Notice.
We welcome your questions and comments. You can email us at email@example.com or call, fax or write to us,.